Easy Two-Step Booking Process
1. Contact Iana to check her availability and discuss program details. Using Booking Form below is highly recommended, but you can also reach her via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or cell phone 647-219-4401.
2. After contacting Iana confirm your booking with $100 deposit. Please note that booking is fully confirmed only after deposit is made. Until then date and requested time is open for other possible events, so Iana's availability may change. In order to secure booking you can send PayPal or e-transfer to email@example.com, or pay with credit card here. Please do not send any money before you contacted Iana. By paying deposit you also acknowledge that you've read and accepted terms and conditions indicated in your booking agreement.
Interested in Iana's Performance at Your Event?
Contact to find out her availability now!
Performance Terms & Conditions
Space: Dancer requires a cleared performance space, that is safe for bare feet.
Music: The performance requires a Proper Music System. Dancer will bring music for her performance on both CD and USB.
Change Room: Dancer requires a room to change costumes and leave her belongings safely during the show. Washroom can NOT serve as a change room for the performer.
*An additional $50 late fee will be charged for any delay over 30 min in the show schedule. If show time is delayed more than 45 minutes, dancer has a right to leave venue without performing, and still get full payment.
*If performance consists of two separate acts, break between acts is 5-10 minutes, unless other is indicated in booking agreement. For any delays during the break, delay fee indicated above may be applied. In this case, total delay time will be calculated starting from the end of the first performance act.
* Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
* If client cancels agreement less than two weeks prior to the event day, full payment still must be paid to the performer.
* If client or performer must cancel the engagement due to an Act of God, "Force Majeure", riot, strike, epidemic, or by the order of any public authority, booking agreement shall become null and void, all deposit and balance payments shall be refunded, and both parties shall have no further legal recourse against each other.