Iana is one of the most requested guest performer of Persian dance styles at many events in the Iranian community of Ontario. Her performances in Persian style, along with numerous private functions, include such events as:
- Nowruz Gala Show organized by PACSO - Persian Arts & Cultural Society of Ottawa, 2017
- Fire festival at Mel Lastman Square, 2017 & 2016
- Heritage Village Festival, Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, 2015
- The 7th Persian Bridal Show, 2015
- 4th Annual Iranian Heritage Day at the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), 2014. Choreographer and performer of modern Persian dance pieces “Tamanna” and “The Hunt”
- Nowruz Festival, Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, 2014. Choreographer and performer of modern Persian dance piece “Tamanna”, in collaboration with composer and musician Mehdi Rezania
- 3rd Annual Iranian Heritage Day at the Royal Ontario Museum, 2013. Choreographer and performer of modern Persian dance piece “Freedom”, in collaboration with composer Mehdi Rezania, and music band “Baarbad Ensemble”
- International Women's Day Celebration by Iranian Women's Organization of Ontario, 2013
Iana mostly performs in Persian Classical style, but her constantly updating repertoire also includes Bandari, Baba Karam, Gilaki, Kurdish, Azeri, Lori dances and others. Also, she uses stunning traditional costumes, most of which were custom-made specially for her.
Please be advised that due to a high volume of performance inquires Iana books performances on a first-come-first-serve basis. To guarantee her availability, a timely booking is recommended.